Some days, am tired...am torn between doing what I think is right for my family and what is right for myself. Perhaps this is the "Chinese" part of me...I try and do the right thing for my dad and my sis, even though, seemingly it is never enough. Won't go into all the sob story details...don't really want to make this into a sad case of whining...but these days, I am not sure where my responsibilities as a son end and where my responsibilities to myself begin. If it were someone else, the matter would be simple...but for me, am not sure if my consideration of the latter point is too selfish...
Martin Luther King, Jr. once said very aptly "[t]he time is always right to do what is right." I am simply faced with the task of deciding what that is...
Just a rant... :(
Martin Luther King, Jr. once said very aptly "[t]he time is always right to do what is right." I am simply faced with the task of deciding what that is...
Just a rant... :(

No comments:
Post a Comment