Ok, this will be a rant...nothing more, nothing less...just some things to get off my chest. And yes, I am fully capable of complaining.
Why is it that managers are often so stupid? Is it because they are stupid, that they are managers?...because they are incapable of doing or thinking anything half-intelligent - seemingly the means by which to get promoted at my company...the greater the incompetence, the larger the paycheck! Shiite!!! Admittedly, I am not the brightest crayon in the box...far from it...however, there are some things that are common sense to me...yet however, even the simplest, of the simple, ideas seem to elude my supervisors. For example, why is one person, who has no experience or ideas of his own, made the leader of a group...where the most ignorant happens to know more than he does? And his idea of supervising the group is to micro-manage the minutest detail of each member...clearly the most suitable method to bringing out the best and the most creative ideas from any one individual!
To be honest, I suppose I shouldn't complain so much...no point in getting myself worked up over this. After all, if I cannot change it, I should just let it go. Some days, easier said than done...some things I take pride in...and am a perfectionist, albeit a procrastinating one at that:P So end up getting frustrated... Sigh...such is life I guess...as Tom Petty said "some days are diamonds, some days are rocks"... :(
Why is it that managers are often so stupid? Is it because they are stupid, that they are managers?...because they are incapable of doing or thinking anything half-intelligent - seemingly the means by which to get promoted at my company...the greater the incompetence, the larger the paycheck! Shiite!!! Admittedly, I am not the brightest crayon in the box...far from it...however, there are some things that are common sense to me...yet however, even the simplest, of the simple, ideas seem to elude my supervisors. For example, why is one person, who has no experience or ideas of his own, made the leader of a group...where the most ignorant happens to know more than he does? And his idea of supervising the group is to micro-manage the minutest detail of each member...clearly the most suitable method to bringing out the best and the most creative ideas from any one individual!
To be honest, I suppose I shouldn't complain so much...no point in getting myself worked up over this. After all, if I cannot change it, I should just let it go. Some days, easier said than done...some things I take pride in...and am a perfectionist, albeit a procrastinating one at that:P So end up getting frustrated... Sigh...such is life I guess...as Tom Petty said "some days are diamonds, some days are rocks"... :(

No comments:
Post a Comment