Well, a few more observations...
-I hate networking...have spent way too much time tinkering with the %$^#(* network at my place ...and it still doesn't work:(
-driving at 80 mph (128 kph) with 40 mph (64 kph) crosswind gusts makes freeway driving that much more interesting...factor in crazy, aggressive drivers...and I never fall asleep at the wheel
-the closest Asian supermarket is 40 miles away...and they don't even sell the dumplings I like:(
-In 'n Out Burger is really good (or have I mentioned that already?)...it's worth repeating
-some Americans don't know any geography outside their state
-having no internet sucks!...but I detest networking even more...(notice I separated my two references about networking...this way, I don't seem to be going on a rant...haha:P)
-driving to Fry's Electronics 3 times in 2 days is too much...I should get a job there, considering how much time I spend perusing the networking section...that makes it 3 references (if you're counting at home)
-and the strangest thing I have noticed so far...a Chinese restaurant (albeit fast food) doesn't have any Chinese ppl working in them...not even a token Asian-looking person...:P
Aside from that, am continuing the existence that can best be described as mundane...
...good to know I do one thing well:P
-I hate networking...have spent way too much time tinkering with the %$^#(* network at my place ...and it still doesn't work:(
-driving at 80 mph (128 kph) with 40 mph (64 kph) crosswind gusts makes freeway driving that much more interesting...factor in crazy, aggressive drivers...and I never fall asleep at the wheel
-the closest Asian supermarket is 40 miles away...and they don't even sell the dumplings I like:(
-In 'n Out Burger is really good (or have I mentioned that already?)...it's worth repeating
-some Americans don't know any geography outside their state
-having no internet sucks!...but I detest networking even more...(notice I separated my two references about networking...this way, I don't seem to be going on a rant...haha:P)
-driving to Fry's Electronics 3 times in 2 days is too much...I should get a job there, considering how much time I spend perusing the networking section...that makes it 3 references (if you're counting at home)
-and the strangest thing I have noticed so far...a Chinese restaurant (albeit fast food) doesn't have any Chinese ppl working in them...not even a token Asian-looking person...:P
Aside from that, am continuing the existence that can best be described as mundane...
...good to know I do one thing well:P

No comments:
Post a Comment