Got back last night...spent most of the day travelling...got to YVR at 10 am for a 12 pm flight...that got delayed 90 mins...so instead of getting to LA just before peak rush hour, I got there at 5...by the time I went to Ikea (and had 3 hot dogs, a bag of chips, a frozen yogurt and a large drink - hey, I didn't have lunch!)...and 50+ miles and a huge fire consuming one of the hills around Westlake...I was home...at 830 pm:(
This trip home was too short. But it was amusing...on Friday afternoon, heading to LAX gave me an idea of the things to come:) Left work at 2 pm, got through security at 545...after going to terminal 2 instead of terminal 7...and having to trudge across the parking lot with all my junk! Sheesh!
The weekend was relatively uneventful...but that's nice...didn't go dancing or boarding...my gf was sick...but it was just nice to spend some time with her and my dad...and not have to rush around...sometimes I think that we spend so much time running from one task to another (case in point...I have already spent more than a month in TO)...that we forget about the little things...the ones that make life what it is...and worth living...so this was nice:)
This trip home was too short. But it was amusing...on Friday afternoon, heading to LAX gave me an idea of the things to come:) Left work at 2 pm, got through security at 545...after going to terminal 2 instead of terminal 7...and having to trudge across the parking lot with all my junk! Sheesh!
The weekend was relatively uneventful...but that's nice...didn't go dancing or boarding...my gf was sick...but it was just nice to spend some time with her and my dad...and not have to rush around...sometimes I think that we spend so much time running from one task to another (case in point...I have already spent more than a month in TO)...that we forget about the little things...the ones that make life what it is...and worth living...so this was nice:)

No comments:
Post a Comment