Tuesday, March 06, 2007

a thought...

Had this idea in my head last night as I was trying to sleep...I suppose lightheadedness and headaches are not conducive to the most coherent ideas. Not sure if it is a perfect parallel with my life...on a certain level, I find this quite amusing...and on another, less so...but here goes nothing...

If one were sitting on the top of a mountain, and threw a snowball down the hill...what if that snowball gained momentum and became something far bigger?...an avalanche...and what if that avalanche ended up hurting ppl on the slope? Does the person have to take complete responsibility for the end result? Or does it depend on the perspective? The one who threw the snowball may feel devastated and blame themself or think nothing of it. Others may vilify or simply consider that person a victim of circumstance. What do you think? This is a difficult question, methinks.

Sometimes I think I am the person who cast the snowball...for me it is quite interesting...b/c no matter what the answer is...it seems quite lonely, eh?

No comments: