Got a terrible headache right now...my whole body aches...feels like the flu:(
Started out the day at the neighbourhood B of A...2nd time there is 3 days, 5th time I have talked to customer service (3 times after lengthy waits on the phone)...and I'm still not sure if they have fixed my issue. As I am a Canadian citizen, it is bank policy to retain a Canadian address (what if I didn't have one?)...but the genius of this situation is that they took the 1st line of my US mailing address...and the 2nd line of my Canadian address...so as of this moment, I have no idea where my mail goes...good thing my accounts are paperless! Each time I have talked to them, I was assured of the changes...but their system appears extremely convoluted...as even now, I have two statement mailing addresses...one in each country...maybe they will alternate to add a little variety into my life...(I know, I know...am not in the best of moods:P).
Came home early this afternoon...couldn't sleep...felt exhausted...actually was worried that I would fall asleep on the 101...since my blood glucose felt extremely low:( Felt almost too tired. At home, my gf and my friends were off boarding...either at Whistler or Cypress...so I think all the extra time, combined with my malaise...it got me thinking. This is perhaps the first time I have seriously asked myself whether coming to TO was worth it. Normally, it is but a fleeting thought...often dismissed by the next item on my "To Do" list...but my list is getting shorter. Those who have moved have told me that there would be a period when I would feel this way. But knowing all that...I still felt kinda sad...and kinda lonely...funny, for someone who is a loner and anti-social, eh?
I want a bowl of congee!!!
Started out the day at the neighbourhood B of A...2nd time there is 3 days, 5th time I have talked to customer service (3 times after lengthy waits on the phone)...and I'm still not sure if they have fixed my issue. As I am a Canadian citizen, it is bank policy to retain a Canadian address (what if I didn't have one?)...but the genius of this situation is that they took the 1st line of my US mailing address...and the 2nd line of my Canadian address...so as of this moment, I have no idea where my mail goes...good thing my accounts are paperless! Each time I have talked to them, I was assured of the changes...but their system appears extremely convoluted...as even now, I have two statement mailing addresses...one in each country...maybe they will alternate to add a little variety into my life...(I know, I know...am not in the best of moods:P).
Came home early this afternoon...couldn't sleep...felt exhausted...actually was worried that I would fall asleep on the 101...since my blood glucose felt extremely low:( Felt almost too tired. At home, my gf and my friends were off boarding...either at Whistler or Cypress...so I think all the extra time, combined with my malaise...it got me thinking. This is perhaps the first time I have seriously asked myself whether coming to TO was worth it. Normally, it is but a fleeting thought...often dismissed by the next item on my "To Do" list...but my list is getting shorter. Those who have moved have told me that there would be a period when I would feel this way. But knowing all that...I still felt kinda sad...and kinda lonely...funny, for someone who is a loner and anti-social, eh?
************************
I want a bowl of congee!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment