Had a quiet moment...and was thinking...in an ideal world, we would share all our hopes, dreams and fears with the one we are with...but to be honest, sometimes I find I don't always adhere to this. Not sure why...not sure if this is normal...maybe it has something to do with one not being familiar and the other being more so. Is this a superficial matter...or one that runs deeper? I find that sometimes I am a paradox...I find this more and more as I observe myself...I wonder if we are all like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree with your thoughts--sometimes it feels easier to share with someone other than the one we are with. I guess it depends on what it is. I used to wonder whether it's OK but these thoughts have subsided now--maybe time will make up everything... and if we have friends who can share with our deeper thoughts--isn't that also a blessing? =)
Post a Comment