Wednesday, November 15, 2006

got the offer...

Well, was woken up early on Monday morning...still had my night guard in my mouth (it makes me speak with a lisp:P)...and it was an offer...a chance to move to a different country...to go somewhere that may offer me a chance to grow...a chance to see how good I could be...

My reaction? The opportunity is nice...my future supervisor (I have accepted the offer)...he said that despite my lack of experience compared to the other candidates...he was impressed with me on my phone interview...and when I went for my onsite interviews...it confirmed his thoughts...and apparently I didn't piss too many ppl off:P Apparently, he felt I bring a lot of intangibles to the table...haha, little does he know:)

Will start Dec 18th...a new home...a new company...a totally new city and culture...away from my friends, family and my ma fan girl...away from all the things that made Vancouver home for me for all these years. To be honest...I feel a little sad. Sometimes, I have to remind myself...the really good things...the ones that are true...they will always be there. Maybe I am idealistic...but I prefer it that way...

So to something new...

...Cheers! :)

No comments: