...to my imminent doom...or should I say, until I embarrass myself completely and wet my drawers?!?
Should be studying right now...it's 2 am...and am feeling anxious...I know, I know...just another interview...I may just be putting too much pressure on myself. Right now, am trying to absorb FDA ICH guidelines on the clinical evaluation of QT/QTc prolongation...sigh...
But nonetheless...by 2:30 pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, I will be able to loosen my tie and breathe a big sigh of relief...
I suppose...since I have not actually written anything worthwhile...that I am, once again, doing what I do best...procrastinating:) Oh well...time to sleep!
Should be studying right now...it's 2 am...and am feeling anxious...I know, I know...just another interview...I may just be putting too much pressure on myself. Right now, am trying to absorb FDA ICH guidelines on the clinical evaluation of QT/QTc prolongation...sigh...
But nonetheless...by 2:30 pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, I will be able to loosen my tie and breathe a big sigh of relief...
I suppose...since I have not actually written anything worthwhile...that I am, once again, doing what I do best...procrastinating:) Oh well...time to sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment