Was thinking about this the other day...the logical part does not, but the romantic part does.
My gf and I have had our share of moments...some good, some bad, some we don't care to remember...but I suppose the only thing that counts is that we are still together:)
We met at a community centre a 10 mins drive away from where I used to live. It turned out that she lived on the same cross street as me...less than 3 blocks away. Soon afterwards, her and her family moved away...5 blocks this time...on the same street. Forget about the countless times, even after I have moved to Cali, we have called each other at exactly the same time...something very curious that we have both laughed about:) Now her parents are preparing to move back to China...so she has to find a place to live...b/c she was busy with exams, her mom found her a place...this time, 2 - 3 blocks away from where my roomie and I used to live. And the funniest thing...she just got a co-op job with HSBC across the street from where I worked for 4.5 years...interesting, eh?
;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment