Sunday, April 15, 2007

a weekend with ma fan girl...

Well, went to the SD zoo this weekend...picked up my gf from LAX on Friday night...took us an hour to get out of there and onto the freeway...2+ hrs later, we rolled into our hotel...was way past my bedtime...combined with having to deal with California's finest drivers, I was in a wonderful mood...haha, actually was quite excited to go meet the animals! The zoo is worth going to...now if only I had a Nikon dSLR with an 18-200 mm VR lens...then I would be truly happy:P

In the course of two days, this is what I discovered (or "re-discovered") about my gf:
-she likes to make fun of my small ears and big head (it never gets old for her!)
-she likes to slap me on the forehead or pull my ears when I least expect it (such as when I am driving on the freeway!)
-she always makes herself at home in my car (indications of this include cookie crumbs all over the passenger seat, her feet marks on my dash and the seat reclined all the way back!)
-she never closes doors after herself and leaves my cupboard doors wide open (perhaps she forgets what was in them?!?)
-she moves my bathroom mat around with her (apparently it keeps her feet warm)
-she will break off a conversation and run off whenever she sees an interesting thing (animal, flower, bird, strange spot on a wall...ok, ok, the last one I made up...but her randomness does wonders for my ego...guess I have no ability to carry on any sort of interesting banter:(...)
-she is happy (truly happy) when she gets a chance to have an In n Out double double cheeseburger! (that's awesome...since I am so cheap:o)
-she was extraordinarily excited when it turned out we had time to go to LA Chinatown to look for 2 buck t-shirts in Saigon Plaza...and wasn't disappointed when we arrived too late...(plus she bought 2 - 1 dollar lanyards...and that made her happy!)

After all these (and more)...there's one thing I learned...for some, a few of these may be annoyances...but this is really the good stuff...

(and if you think I am normal...guess again:P)

No comments: