Won't delve too deeply at this point...as everything is in preliminary discussions right now...but there may be some interesting decisions in the weeks ahead. Up until a few years ago...I always thought I knew what I wanted...and who I was...but as I really look within...and know myself better...sometimes I am not sure...perhaps this, though unspoken, happens to many...
Right now, I should be preparing...in the short time ahead, there may be (I stress the word "may") a great opportunity...one that many would choose in less than a heartbeat...so on the eve of a potentially huge door opening for me...I am not sure if I am looking at a golden chance...or an abyss...maybe a little bit of both...the ambitious and practical part of me wants to seize this...the sentimental is much less sure...of what I may have to give up...the optimist believes that there will always be more chances in the future, if I don't choose this or it doesn't choose me...so my heart and mind are a little torn.
In the near future, will I have to choose between what is dear to my mind...and what is dear to my heart...are these choices mutually exclusive? Not sure...only time will tell, I suppose...
Pretty vague...I know...
Right now, I should be preparing...in the short time ahead, there may be (I stress the word "may") a great opportunity...one that many would choose in less than a heartbeat...so on the eve of a potentially huge door opening for me...I am not sure if I am looking at a golden chance...or an abyss...maybe a little bit of both...the ambitious and practical part of me wants to seize this...the sentimental is much less sure...of what I may have to give up...the optimist believes that there will always be more chances in the future, if I don't choose this or it doesn't choose me...so my heart and mind are a little torn.
In the near future, will I have to choose between what is dear to my mind...and what is dear to my heart...are these choices mutually exclusive? Not sure...only time will tell, I suppose...
Pretty vague...I know...

No comments:
Post a Comment